Author: Nikolay Dimitrov
Date: 21st of February 2018
Do not make investment decisions based on this article – read the disclaimer before you proceed and leave the website if you disagree with it.
It is 21st of February 2018 today. This review takes into consideration investing in Kryll (KRL) – ICO at a price of 5000 KRL per ETH Token.
We do not endorse the ICO’s we are writing reports on – we just have a big pile of ICO’s that people have mentioned to us could be worth taking a look at and we are going through them one by one. All shared personal statements are a personal point of view.
Kryll(KRL) is a project that will help people to trade on their own terms by creating their own tools, using their own strategies or the ones of prominent trader on the platform that they like, without having to be on the pc all the time. One of their slogans is “don’t trade your life away”.
How do I rate an investment in this project at the current price? (TL: DR)
This project will be built on the Etherium blockchain. ICO started on the 7th of February and it ends on the 20th of March. Maximum supply will be 220 000 000 KRL at the Hard cap of approximately 29 million dollars.
The Kryll platform is envisioned to be something that everybody would be able to use, from an experienced trader to a new trader. This project looks really promising at a value-adding standpoint in the cryptocurrency world. But why such a fragmented whitepaper guys, after reading it you feel like you get the general idea but peaces of connected information spread in different departments is somewhat confusing. Nonetheless, what is important is that we develop this sphere and help everyone do better and more informed decisions.
On the platform, you will be able to set automated buys/sells through API keys on the most prominent exchanges. You can do this by either choosing your own strategy or following the strategy of another more experienced trader. By using some of your Kryll tokens you will be able to buy these strategies, so people do not need to trade their whole day, do a lot of research or have knowledge about technical analysis.
If you do not want your trades to be executed automatically you can just get notification by e-mail or SMS informing you that a cryptocurrency that you are interested in is dipping so that you can buy or that it has increased by a certain percentage and that you can sell.
Another interesting strategy that the project offers is following the general sentiment of the community on Telegram, Twitter and other communication channel and either performing a trade automatically or informing you of this occurrence in order for you to make an informed decision.
One of their main selling points is the so-called WYSIWYT(What You See Is What You Trade) trading tool. Putting this to action you will be able to choose between 5 main families of blocks with which you can build a strategy. Adjusting these blocks with drag and you can build a system for trading or signals that works for you. What you build visually is what will be taking place, hence the name. Here are the 5 families of blocks:
Market trends – trend analysis, technical analysis, modeling etc.
Trading action – buying and selling, stop loss, hold amount and more.
Signals – for instance from approved telegram channels, professional traders or the social networks.
Operations – organizing data feeds and signal interactions.
Notifications – Keeping you informed about the status of a strategy.
You will be able to use the krill companion app where all functionalities will be available.
The founders are quite community orientated and there will be a marketplace for strategies. They can be bought for Kryll and discussed on a chat with other community members. This is employing the combined social intelligence.
Here are 2 links to an informative video and steemit report:
Kryll is branded as the platform to use so that you can have free time whilst using the hive-mind of the community. It is supposed to be really intuitive and easy to use while giving great gains from employing your own or someone else’s trading strategies.
On the platform there will not be any subscription fees or commissions for trades only fees for trades that are payed in KRL for every use, which I presume will be reasonable. You would also be able to buy other community members’ strategies with Kryll and people will be awarded for the best ones.
- Website: does it look good/presentable – This is a link with a referral code, if you decide to invest in the project and you like our work please you this link so that you can support us https://kryll.io/referral/5a8ac23319861618f3f4bc99Or click on the link without a code – https://kryll.io/ The website looks like all the crypto ico website. Has all the needed information presented in an organized matter(except the whitepaper, It could really be done better… ). Looks good.
- Roadmap – You can find the roadmap on the website. The first bullish event will be in the summer, which is a whole eternity for crypto.
- Whitepaper – The whitepaper is on the website and by clocking on it you download it directly. You know my stance on the way some of the information is presented, but still there is all the information you need. It is 19 pages long, it is quite presentable and on the visuals I would say it is above average in whitepaper standarts.
- How does the cryptocurrency name sound (does it sound legit and like a good brand name) – Almost all one syllable crypto names sound good, here – no exception. Googling the name does not give a hint towards the etymology, but it sounds like the Bulgarian word krila, which means wings.
- How does the logo look – the logo looks good and simple and only enforcing my suspicion with the two minuses behind the K that look like wings.
- Is it a PoW, PoS or PoW/PoS coin, what is the mining difficulty or APR, does it suffer from inflation – The maximum supply that will be ever issued is 220million KRL and unsold tokens will not be issued, so no burn after ico.
- Who is behind the cryptocurrency – are they shady figures, or have they placed their names and pictures on the website; what is their track record and reputation; do a quick google/GitHub research on them – The founder and CEO Luca Benevolo looks experienced in ups and leading positions with 500+ connections on LinkedIn and 127 followers on Twitter. So far I have not stumbled on any red flags regarding him or the project. Also they have a very impressive advisory board numberwise.
- What is the limit on supply of coins in circulation – 220 million KRL.
- What the project survival relies on – the need for people create and buy tools for trading that will be used.
- Will this project survive a cryptocurrency bubble burst and does/will it have enough of a following that needs it every day – there are some competitors and once crypto becomes main stream, people will need something like this, so if they manage to stay afloat and provide a good service maybe they could.
- Competition – I would also add coinigy and copy me.
The shot was taken from HERE.
- Is there a Bitcointalk forum Announcement thread – yes – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791849.0
- How many pages is it – 9
- History of the coin according to the forum and general public impression of the coin throughout – The sentiment is really optimistic and people are interested in the project.
- Is there a Twitter profile for the cryptocurrency and does it post regular updates, how many followers – yeshttps://twitter.com/kryll_io with 3500+ They are very active here.
- Is there a Facebook page for the cryptocurrency and does it post regular updates, how many likes – https://www.facebook.com/kryll.io/ with around 2000 likes and regular post here aswell.
- Telegram link – https://t.me/kryll_io with around 4500 members. Sentiments here are positive aswell.
- Is there a youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCET6DYvfwpIvmeY2x_VdHMQ with 93 subscribers and only 4 short videos it seems their focus is not youtube.
So, what do I think about investing in Kryll
Personally, I invest in very few ico’s and I will not be buying into this one as hype is not as the top hyped ico’s, but one never knows. The project itself is really good and I would definitely use it, especially the selling in profits and buying on the dips part automatically.
Thank you for your time spent reading this article. The internet is huge and I might have missed some information or read something that is not true. Feel free to criticize and point out any mistakes. In fact, please do criticize, this is the best growing mechanism. All good luck to all crypto-enthusiasts. Let us make some money.
Subscribe to get immediate updates once a new report is available
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter: