Author: Nikolai Dimitrov
Date: 15 September 2017
Do not make investment decisions based on this article – read the disclaimer before you proceed and leave the website if you disagree with it.
We do not endorse the ICOs we are writing reports on – we just have a big pile of ICOs that people have mentioned to us could be worth taking a look at and we are going through them one by one.
It is the 15th of September 2017 today. This review takes into consideration investing in STeX at its current price at 1000 per 1 ETH.
We have started looking into ico’s as return on investments is the greatest when you buy the cheapest. Some ICO’s go lower that the original price, some jump directly without ever looking back.
This particular ICOlooks quite interesting as they are promising a lot of returns. It actually seems too good to be true. If all happens as advertised there is a lot of money to be made.
STeX is the first crypto-exchange, where 100% of the profit from commissions is distributed to the STeX holders, as the intention is to be in top 10 of exchanges in the first year, the expected dividends to be distributed monthly for every 1000 STeX held(1 ETH just during pre ico) is up to 1200$. This is just the first year. Additionally, the tokens that have been bought during the ICO and have changed their owner will have plus 20% from distribution of the commissions. This means that in time, as more people sell, the original holders will have more and more commission bonuses distributed to them, as holders numbers go down gradually. Additionally, after the ICO, the pre-icoholders will receive 10% of what is made during the ICO. So if during pre-ICO is sold 2500 ETH and during ICO – 250 000 ETH, 25 000 ETH will be distributed to pre ICO token owners, which is a direct 1000% increase.
The platform will have the option of leverage and the opportunity to make trades on different exchanges from the STeX exchange without having to transfer your tokens – just like trading on one exchange. So arbitrage will be easy! Also, they claim that they will have the biggest liquidity on the market.
Pre-sale ends at 15 000 ETH( currently at 6 000) or in 16 days. ICO is in 1 or 2 months after pre-sale ends.
Minimum volume for Presale is 0.5 ETH = 500 STE, please set the Gas limit to 300,000.
They have also a referral program, where you earn 10% of what other people invest because of your links. They stated that there are people already making money out of it, and the biggest earner amounts to 30 000$.
- Website: https://stex.exchange/project
- Whitepaper: https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
- What is their progress according to the roadmap pre ICOright now.
- Roadmap: https://stex.exchange/token
August 2017 – STE token Presale (1 STE token = 0.001 ETH)
October 2017 – STE token ICO (1 STE token = 0.002 ETH)
October 2017 – ICO after 20% distribution of tokens (1 STE token = 0.004 ETH)
November 2017 – ICO ends distributing more than 30% of all tokens
December 2017 – Beta Development
2018 – Commissions distribution
February 2018 – Front-end Production
- What new does this cryptocurrency bring to the world, what problem does it solve, what does it stand for – the profits from commissions are distributed to the holders.
- How does the cryptocurrency name sound (does it sound legit and like a good brand name) – The name is catchy, and the the combination of small and big letters make it look even better.
- How does the logo look – the logo is presumably a golden coin with the name in it. Self explanatory. Looks good.
- Is it a PoW, PoS or PoW/PoS coin, what is the mining difficulty or APR, does it suffer from inflation N/A
- Who is behind the cryptocurrency – are they shady figures, or have they placed their names and pictures on the website; what is their track record and reputation; do a quick google/github research on them – The Team looks capable of delivering as they are with lots of experience in different relevant fields, they do not have too many likes and followers personally, but the project does.
- What is the limit on supply of coins in circulation 100,000,000 STE tokens.
- How many developers participate in the coding process it looks as they are 2.
- What the project survival relies on – people using the platform which is created a thing they will.
- Will this project survive a cryptocurrency bubble burst and does/will it have enough of a following that needs it every day – it has the potential to be one of the big players, so maybe. Not a 100% sure though. There is lots of competition.
- Competition – So many, all the exchanges plus the new upcoming ico’s that are also going to be exchanges.
- Is there a Bitcointalk forum Announcement thread – yes – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067122.0
- How many pages is it – 12
- History of the coin according to the forum and general public impression of the coin throughout – mostly talks about bounty, the team is active and i see only positive comments. As they have reached their softcap, 1000 ETH, they stated that they started withdrawing ETH to develop the project further.
- Do they have a blog, anything interesting on it – pre ico right now.
- Is there a slack channel no slack, but telegram – https://t.me/icoito
- How many members on slack – two groups approximately 600 members.
- Is there a Twitter profile for the cryptocurrency and does it post regular updates, how many followers – https://twitter.com/STeX_Exchange with almost 10k followers, they are very active.
- Is there a Facebook page for the cryptocurrency and does it post regular updates, how many likes – https://www.facebook.com/icoShowcase/ around 1000 likes, they are also active here.
Popularity and perception
- What does a quick google search tell us about the coin – only positive information so far.
- Are there youtube videos about the coin – not too many.
- What is the general sentiment in the comment section below the videos (constructive, fud/hype, calling out scam etc) – there are almost no comments. It is still unknown.
- Is the coin associated with illegal/criminal activity or the dark web– no.
Thank you for your time spent reading this article. The internet is huge and I might have missed some information or read something that is not true. Feel free to criticize and point out any mistakes, in fact, please do criticize, this is the best growing mechanism. All good luck to all crypto-enthusiasts. Let us make some money.
Subscribe to get immediate updates once a new report is available
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter: